Monday, October 19, 2009

Auckland part 2

On the monday i explored Auckland a lil bit and got presents out of the way. I was still pretty fucked and about 5pm was ready for bed and decided to try to stay wake until 10pm. A bottle of Captain Morgan later, it was 2a.m and i was singing to myself.

I had quite a bit of college work to submit while i was here in Auckland. So i did it down the harbour while swamping a fare few pints, this was the tuesday i think. I went to the welcome party that night had a few drinks but had to strong an itch to gamble so went off played some -EV games and won like 30$.

I played flight 2 of day 1 so decided to play some cash to get me into the groove a little. The game was 5/5 wit a 15dollar cap a hand. It was a super soft game but i ran like a dog and lost 1k after 8hours of play. I lost in the region of 5/6 $300+ pots. One hand in particular summed up the day

I raise KsQd UTG +1 to 20$ playing 700$, 5callers.

Flop AJTdd,
i lead for 35$,
button shoves for 87$,
this loose guy playing ever hand and catching everthing flats, 100% he has a pair and a straight draw or a flush draw.
I make it 300$ straight. He calls quickly

Turn 4s
I jam for 380$, he say i've got so many outs blah blah blah, straight and flush draw, he calls

River Qs, he does this lil gay fist pump crap, not realising we are chopping.

This absolute PRICK, also did something pretty snakey too in a hand we played too

he opens UTG to 40$ playing 140$, I make it 105$ from the hijack wit KK(trying to induce the remaining players in). Folds back to him, he throws all of his chips in, dealer deals out all five cards my KK holds and he says he never said he was all in and that he wants his 35$ back. The ruling is he gets his money back. What a cunt, if he beat me would he have said i only called take 35$ back, he basically was freerolling me for my 35bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment