Thursday, October 8, 2009

APPT Auckland

Just packing now for the New Zealand. Looking forward to it, first package i have won off of stars. Have to be in the airport at 9.30 in the morning and it is a bit of a bitch to get to not arriving in Auckland until Sunday at 6.25am. I am arriving in a couple of days before hand to get over jetlag.

I am sure i will play some poker over there beforehand to get my feel back as i haven't played live since last May at JP's Masters, so i might be a bit rusty. I do not know what to expect of the locals standard but i'd imagine that they will be pretty bad as poker is still pretty fresh over there. As far i as i know i am the only Irish guy travelling to this, hopefully i can do well and go deep and become the 2nd Irish guy to take a title on the APPT this season.

My laptop has not come in time so updates will be dependant upon internet access in the hotel and surrounding area.

Peace,

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment