Friday, December 18, 2009

UKIPT Manchester

Weee Weee <---that is a sign of happiness not that i have pissed myself or anything,

Just shipped a package to the UKIPT in Manchester, hopefully the trip wil fare better than galway,

i am stil down money the last two weeks, but this is a step in the right direction,

i actually pretty much bubbled an EPT sat for Deauville, getting rivered in an >av. stack for HU.

In other news

i had a savage time in maynooth on monday, drinking began at 2 o clock on the train i only arrived back in dublin at 12, i get to my house to realise i had left my house key in the hotel, so i had to leave my bags in a neighbours house, it really sucks cos i never lose my keys and always slag my sister about cos she is serious culprit.

It was 3euro a drink in Maynooth, and maniac busy, great buzz about the place. I am not one who likes to wait on a drink so was buying 4bottles at time, needless to say by 11 that night i was blitzed and don't remember much other than 5 of us standing round a mizzoni box at the street corner at 1am,

Pokerwise

i wil prob not play much before the new year the odd session here and there, but 2mro i have the 12pubs of xmas which has a no. rules and shud be good banter, i hope to win the best xmas jumper award, Homemade FTW, i might post some pics of i bring out my camera.

Also would like to congradulate Bigmickg on his 4th place finish in Galway, ul not to go all the way, maybe we can chop Manchester

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment