Monday, December 7, 2009

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

Will do a proper report 2mro, anyways played 3tourneys on stars today 109$ 40k, Sunday warm up and a 22$ tourney that started at the same time,

bubbled 22$, coolered in warm up,

managed 3rd in the 40k for $18k my biggest single cash,

was unlucky not to win it going out wit A9 vs A6, however i had my share of run good and bad

my volume online recently has been very poor farting about here and der, i did manage to run a step 2 ticket to step 6 so i will have to wait for new step 6's cos i actually cannot go to the PCA bohoo- college i love you!

anyways proper report 2mro

nice one to get me in the mood in galway

Jay

3 comments:

  1. Nice result Jay welldone. See u in Galway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    Try to visit my page: 강남오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete