Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WBCOOP. . . .BOOM

I have just registered for the below WBCOOP should be a bit of craic.


Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 517880



In other news i haven't been playing that much poker as my exams are lingering over me my last one is friday so then i'll try and get some volume of some sort on before UKIPT Manchester.

I had toyed with the idea of going down to the Lakes of Killarney festival but it just wasn't realistic with an exams looming over me, i also had hoped to play the Green Joker Deepstacked festival but it sold out, i will give my thoughts on the whole lot in a later blog post. I also intend on doing a goals plan for the year and some up last year,

so stay tuned if your tuned in and if not tune the fuck in :)

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment