Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sundays......

I haven't posted in a while, well because i have been playing very little poker since i came back from Auckland(FUCK ME the jetlag sucked), played two satty's for the IWF with no joy and other than that just a few SNG's here and there and the odd tourney but no big sessions.

I've been busy with some college work and have been catching up with friends too, and haven't been in the humour of grinding. Also my sister going volunteering in Tanzania next friday so i've been spending some time with here.

I plan on playing a good bit today, starting with the Warm up at 17.00 (Irish Time) and will register for pretty much everything until the Sunday Million at 20.30(Irish Time). I'm feeling quite fresh as i am not a big fan of Halloween and chose not to go out last night and haven't a raging hangover to get over.

Something which i am pretty excited for is the UKIPT Tour http://www.ukipt.com/. I hope to play all the Irish stops and maybe one or two of the ones in the UK.

Stars have started the Satty's for it and they are running a 3x turbo every day and 2 some days i believe, i pretty much hope to play these every day. 95% of people in these satellites play them completely wrong, which makes them great value if you know the right strategy, someone on poker boards asked me to explain wat i meant but it would be pretty foolish of me to educate people on how to play them better and make them tougher for myself.


Anyways, Hopefully i can run good, go deep and win some monies.

No comments:

Post a Comment